The Pellets, are a kind of natural solid biofuel and is 100% natural product. Responds to the demand for clean and cheap energy.The pellets in the form of small cylinders 25 mm in length and a diameter of 5-8 mm, And prepared by compressing sawdust and forest residues and wood.
The pellets formed by machining, without the use of chemicals or other substances. The Pellets are used across the world for heating in stoves, fireplaces, boilers with high-tech devices, allowing for autonomy, adjustable temperature control and combustion.
The last few years, the use of pellets for heating increased sharply throughout Europe because of fuel prices (oil, natural gas) that make the biomass fuel is cheaper than all the others. Because of their shape, smooth surface, and their small size, the pellets behave like a liquid, thereby facilitating their transport and feeding the boiler.
Pellets are used worldwide for heating in stoves, fireplaces and boilers with high-tech devices, allowing for autonomy, adjustable temperature control and combustion. The last few years, the use of pellets for heating increased sharply throughout Europe because of the fuel prices (oil, natural gas) that make the biomass fuel the cheapest of all. Because of their shape, smooth surface and their small size, pellets behave like a liquid, thereby facilitating their transport and the feeding the boiler.
Pellets are solid fuel produced by mechanical processing of biomass, without any added chemicals. When burned, they release carbon dioxide, as they have absorbed during their life, therefore they do not harm the environment. Pellets belong to the RENEWABLE ENERGY category, as the CO2 released during combustion is reabsorbed by plants in their development process. This creates a ‘closed circle’ of zero emissions.
The benefits to the consumer who will use pellets (Pellets) instead of fossil fuels is the following: It is much cheaper to use, compared to oil. – pellet has consistent quality and humidity (<8%)
– pellet hasa constant price and when the constant price of the (depleted) oil increases, it does not affect the consumer
– pellets have efficiency over 85%
– they can cover the full ecological and heating needs of an average home without using any other heat source. It’s clean and easy to use and store
– no chemical additives
– their creation does not require the cutting of trees, while they are made of the remains of woodworking and logging procedures
– leads to the protection of the environment, due to the reduction of emissions from fossil fuels use and the reduction of the volume of waste
– the pellets do not emit dangerous gases during their combustion, thus they do not pollute the environment
It is made of small pieces of our production that is wood oven. The wood is clean, without peel.
This results in a high calorific value and little ash residues.
90% of the wood is beech and the remaining 10% is timber oak, pine and tropical wood.
Pellet’s diameter is 6mm.
The pellet of Power Pellet is also available in bulk by tanker.
The package is 15kg bags on pallets of 72 bags.
The production is according to specification DIN 51731.
Thermal efficiency: 5,5 KWh/kg = 19800 Kj/kg = 4730Kcal/kg